Hi guys! I decided to do a couple of the awards/tags I got nominated for. These aren’t all, there will be a part 2 with 3 or 4 more tags.
The Sunshine Blogger Award, thank you Raff!
Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
· Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
·Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- If you could only shop in one shop for the rest of your life, what shop would it be (not food😂)?
AHHHH NOOOOO!!!!! Probably Justice or Target because they have a variety of stuff, and things I would actually buy.
- What is your go-to hairstyle?
A ponytail, but I like it best when my hair is down.
- When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in December 2016, but I had a lot of small blogs and finally decided to start one “for real”. I just wanted to share my thoughts with other people, really.
- Where is one place you are dying to go?
Oooh! Probably Paris or Australia!
- What is one food or drink you really want to try?
I would love to try Masala! I’ve had masala chips before but I’d want to try something with real masala (it’s an Indian food).
- What is one hobby you want to start?
I’m going to be starting volleyball in the summer and I hope to continue with it!!
- What is your favourite word to say?
“hey” is probably my favorite word since I say it a lot. XD
- Dream bedroom aesthetic/theme?
I would love a grey/white/light pink theme or any other light shade of a color instead of light pink! I would actually want a travel or beach theme too!
- What do you normally have for breakfast?
Let’s see… I normally have strawberries and a bagel!
- Have you ever met a ‘famous’ person (or somewhat famous)?
Not that I know of (unless you count the authors that visit my school, then yes)
- Do you ever completely run out of ideas for blogging?
Only for very short periods of time. Sometimes I’ll think of the best idea for a post at school, and then when I get home I’ll forget it.
Nominees (I’m only doing a couple so yeeeeah I can’t do 11)
Kiki @ The Boho Girl
Bekah @ Questionable Tortoise Couture
Maelyn @ All-American Girl
(you can answer the same questions I did if you’d like)
Next up we have…. the Awesome Blogger Award! Thanks Bekah!
1) Thank the person who nominated you (Thanks, Bekah!)
2) Include the reason behind the award (Let’s just do it here: The Awesome Blogger award was originally created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. they have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. that is what truly defines an awesome blogger.)
3) Include the banner in your post
4) Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
5) Answer the questions your nominator gave you
6) Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
7) Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
8) Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated!
1. What’s your honest opinion on clowns?
They are kind of creepy….
2. Have you ever been overseas?
No :(. I reallllllly want to (partly because I want to be an anthropologist and some anthropologists go overseas to study)
3. Do you like thrift stores?
4. Who’s your favorite YouTuber?
I can’t watch YouTube 😦
5. Are you allergic to anything?
Nope!!! I am not allergic to anything!
6. Do you often paint your toenails?
Sometimes… but only during holidays.
7. Can you describe yourself in one word?
NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I can’t pick just one!!!
8. Have you tried pineapple on pizza?
No, but I might sometime!
9. Do you have short or long hair?
My hair is short! It’s a little past my shoulders!
10. What color are your eyes?
My eyes are a grey/blue combo.
The Awesome Bloggers-
AGBeYourself @ AGBeYourself (her blog is awesome, plus our dolls have fun writing to each other in the comments! Though sometimes it can get out of hand…. XD)
Raff @ Rafstheticallypleasing (she makes the best fashion posts!!!)
Perksofvari @ Perksofvari (I also love her posts too)
Ariana @ Ariana’s Flying Life (GIRLLLLLLL you are awesome with a capital A!!!)
Ellie @ Ellie (Her blog is amazing! She shares about her life and more, I ❤ her blog!)
1. What is your favorite holiday?
2. What are your favorite girl and boy names?
3. Do you play any sports?
4. What color is your hair?
5. Do you like cabbage?
6. Road trip or plane?
7. Watermelon or strawberries?
8. Have you ever moved?
9. Do you know anyone else IRL (in real life) that has a blog?
10. Lastly, make up your own question that you want to ask!
Our last tag for today (I do have more tags coming in a week or two- but after that I will start posting them separate and right after they get posted, kay?) is…. *drumroll* The Unique Blogger Award! Thanks AG’s in Alaka!
- Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 8 to 13 bloggers for the same award
- Ask 3 New Questions
- Do you play any sports? What is your favorite one?
I do swimming (but just for fun) and used to do karate, but none other then that. But I am starting volleyball in the summer, and I hope I can continue with it and that will be ‘my sport’!
- Do you have a hard time not checking WordPress every five minutes? (I know I do…)
I know right!!!!! But sometimes I’m like “WHEN WILL SOMEONE POSTTTTTTTT I NEED A POST NOWWWW!!!!!” and then sometimes I’ll get home from school and be like, “22 NEW POSTTTTS?????? THAT’LL TAKE FOREVER!!! How about I skip a couple….”
First, I blog because I want to share my thoughts with other people. Second, I love sharing my stories with other people, and third, blogging has helped with my writing and I have so many more friends (though they are all online and I wish we could all see each other IRL)
DA NOMINEESSSSSSSS (does there have to be 8-13? Well, I’ll try…)
Christina @ Christina and Camera
Sapphire @ A Sapphire’s Stardust
Kaylyn @ Being Who I’m Meant To Be
Hope @ AG Doll Dreams
Liz @ Home With The Hummingbirds
Sadie @ Sadie the Wallflower
Cassia @ Cassia Elizabeth
Natalie @ Taking the Cake
Jenna @ The Blog Dolly
Syd @ The Weekly Adventurer
Lizzy @ Learning to Live: Struggling to Thrive
I couldn’t pick everybody, because, well, there’d be more than 100! Also sorry if I nominated anyone who doesn’t do tags!
What do you think you’ll be doing in 24 hours?
Are you more sporty or more creative?
Have you ever tried fried pickles?
Ok, so next time I will have three or fours tags and then after that I will post the tags when I get nominated for them. 😀