Hello everyone! I am going to do a “get to know me” type post by sharing 50 things you may not know about me! I will be sharing 25 today and 25 in a few weeks. Plus some recent photography! Also, if you have any questions for my q&a, submit them below! I have just recently come back after a while of on and off blogging, plus I have some new followers, so hopefully this will help you all get to know me better! 😉
Let me know a fun fact about you in the comments. And let’s start!
Also ps- sorry for the random photos… I haven’t taken a photoshoot in a while but I will hopefully be getting better with that as the holidays come!!
- I dislike the colors red, yellow, and brown
- I usually drink 96 oz of water a day
- Fall and winter are my favorite seasons
- I am in girl Scouts
- I love getting my nails painted though I haven’t in a while
- It is November 15 as of writing this! (But I have been busy so I am still writing this on the 20th… 🙈 though I will schedule it tomorrow! #bloggerlife)
- I am a very fast walker
- When I am older, some things I may be include: special ed teacher, speech language pathologist, physical therapist, labor and delivery nurse, pediatric nurse, small business owner, or maybe a content creator! (Such as blogger or youtuber)
- I will almost always choose sweet over savory- I love sugar lol.
- I will be posting some exciting content for the holidays in December!
- Christmas is my favorite holiday
- My birthday us right near Christmas- I’ll be 15, wow!
- My hair is two different colors but I’ve never dyed it- if you want an explanation let me know!
- I go to school twice a week in person!
- I’ve never had starbucks but would love to try it someday!
- I have recently started making no sew scrunchies! They usually turn out really good except for some hot glue that doesn’t quite stay in its place…
- This blog used to be called Anything in the Wonderful Life… And one of my first posts was a book review for a book I had only read a chapter or two of… #cringe
- I love Fuller House! Anyone else?
- I’m growing my hair!
- My favorite month is December (probably because Chirstmas and my birthday are in December and I love the holidays!!)
- My least favorite month is probably May…
- I love monkeys! They’re one of my favorite animals!
- I like learning about history! Hence why history/geography is my favorite subject!
- I love listening to Rachel Platten!
- Lastly… Unlocked just came outing this, I just started it! I haven’t started the actual book, but I have read the extra stuff and honestly its pretty cool!
So, I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me! And if you have any questions for me, comment them below or contact me!! Have a great week and happy thanksgiving for my U.S. friends!!
See you soon,