Hey guys! I’ve been nominated for the Outstanding Blogger Award by Esther from Esther’s Nook! Her blog is amazing I would definitely recommend checking it out.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (Make sure to check out the original award post here!)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
How would you describe your dream room?
My dream room would have light blue walls, a grey rug, white furniture (white bed, nightstand, etc), light blue comforter, some grey decals, and a lava lamp! Don’t know if that is too specific haha.
What’s your dream car?
I don’t have one really! Maybe a Tesla? I don’t know much about cars…
Do you want to go to college?
Yes!! I’ve already started thinking about this despite still having a couple years to decide… I would like to go in my state or somewhere nearby. Maybe major in nursing, education, business, or genetics!
What are four words that describe your personality?
Hmm… introvert bubbling with ideas?
I really do not know.
Would you rather live in the country or city?
This is really tough since I love the suburbs! But probably city because there would be a lot of fun things around that you might not necessarily get in the country! But I would love to live in either.
What are three foods that you strongly dislike?
I love this question! Peanut butter, bananas, and either cottage cheese or blue cheese! I’m not that picky but I have about like 8 foods that I strongly dislike!
If you could dine with one person from history, who would you choose?
Maybe a family member from the past because I would love to learn about family history!
And anyone else who would like to do it!!
Questions for the Nominees
- What is your favorite type of chocolate (dark, milk, white, etc)
- Would you rather visit Japan or Mexico?
- Would you like to have kids when you’re older? If so, how many?
- What is your favorite book?
- Have you ever been to Disney World?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Do you prefer fruits or vegetables?
I hope you all have enjoyed learning a bit more about me. Anyone who would like to do the tag is welcome to!!
Also, if you have read Keeper of the Lost Cities, are you team Keefe or Fitz? I’m Keefe allllll the way!