Hey everyone! How’s your weekend going so far? Mine’s going great! (though it is 7:30 on Saturday morning… XD) So today I am going to finally do a tag, and I’ll be doing the Real Neat Blog Award!!!!!! Esther nominated me, thank you so much!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 10 questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate four bloggers who deserve the award
- Create 10 original questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated
- Do you like sea horses? I’d say yes! They look super cool!
- If you had to give yourself another name, what would it be? Ooh…. I’d like something short and sweet like Eva, Hazel, Isla, or Emma, though that’s really common, so…
- What’s your dream pet? A monkey!!!! Okay, something realistic would be a chocolate lab or small (brown) fluffy doggy!!!
- Would you rather be poor with good friends or rich with no friends at all? Poor with good friends, because I think having good friends are more important!
- What is the worst book you’ve ever read? Okay, this probably isn’t the worst, but I sure DNF the book, you might be surprised but The Sun is Also A Star.
- Who’s your favorite singer? RACHEL PATTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- What instrument do you want to learn how to play? Either guitar or piano, but those may not count since I started learning them last year in music class. XD
- If you could learn any language, what would it be? Hindi, or Malayalam, since I am already learning French and my friend can understand both!
- Would you rather live in a large tree-house in the jungle or in a mansion? A mansion because if I was in the jungle I would have no life there… unless all my friends, family, and buildings I like in my town like school were in there… then treehouse, but since that ain’t happening, I’d choose mansion.
- What’s your idea of a terrible dinner? Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, with purple grapes and bananas as a side, with V8 to drink. BLECK!!!!
Those were the people who commented on my last post, so please give them a huge round of applause! No pressure to do this tag, either!
Questions For Them:
- What is your favorite color?
- Where is the best place you’ve ever visited?
- Fall or spring? Why?
- What are some of your favorite TV shows?
- What is your dream breakfast?
- What languages do you speak/are learning?
- What is the saddest movie you’ve ever watched?
- What’s your idea of a dream Saturday?
- Where do you blog from? (device, place, etc)
- Do you like spicy foods?
- What is your favorite candy?
Sorry I added an 11th question. XD I hope y’all enjoyed this post which took about only 30 minutes to write… anyways I hope you have a great weekend too!
Thanksgiving is coming up soon which I am super excited for!! (well, like 2 weeks minus 2 days.)
Thanks for reading!