Hey everyone! I know I’m taking a hiatus, but I’ve decided to share some life updates! Plus some blog-related updates as well… enjoy!
1. We’ve had some exams lately, this week is English, and then sometime May we’re having math. English wasn’t super hard, luckily. 🙂 Tomorrow is the last day! And then we have Friday and it’s off to vacation. I’m so excited for vacation, probably because I need a break and want to sleep in.
2. I’ve started track! Although my friend and I aren’t in the same group, we still have fun- even if it’s tiring. I’m not the best at running, though… I could barely do the 100 meters. Yikes… I know I’ll be good at throwing though. 😀
3. Math… there’s some I love and some I hate. We’ve started geometry, which is my least favorite. Trust me.
4. I’ve been baking a lot, okay, not a lot, but I still have been baking. It’s fun, and I get delicious results!
5. I have been reading as well, and the two books I just finished are Restart (amazing!) and Focused. They are both amazing books, please check them out!!
6. I’ve been thinking, and I think I might need to change my blog’s name. Sparks of Ara doesn’t fit me anymore. I’d love any suggestions…
7. I’m stopping my break early, because I want to get the new blog (name) started, but I’m only posting once or twice a week. I’m trying to not post any more than that so blogging doesn’t get in the way with life.
8. I’m writing my own novel for NaNo! I’ve already written a little over 3,00 words, which is great for me! It’s called Elena’s Calling. Maybe I’ll share it someday.
I think that’s it! Sorry I only have eight… I can’t think of any more! Please give me ideas for a new blog name too…