Hey guys! I can’t believe it’s March already! March is one of my favorite months, mainly because of weather, which is good because it’s the longest month, school-wise. So I’m going to try and make this post more “official” I guess, where it isn’t going to be such a jumble. Anyways, let’s get started!
- Post at least once a week- I definitely posted at least once a week!
- Along with that, post at least 10 times- Yes, I posted more than I thought I would!! 😀
- Try to earn 50 followers- As of right now (Feb 26), I have 56 followers! Thanks to everyone who is following me!
- Collab with at least one blogger- I’m doing this lighter green because I started to collab with two bloggers, so I did complete my goal, or partially at least!
- Post new photography, or at least a photography post- Yes, I posted some new photography in my “200th Post”. Not the best post, but it had new photography!
- Comment more- YES!! I definitely commented more, which was my main goal!
- Post at least 12 times
- Earn at least 70 followers (I’m at 58)
- Comment more/Chat with other bloggers more
- Update my blog/Plan posts better
- Re-designed my blog- It’s looking much better now!
- Earned 50 followers- This will help me reach my goal of 100 by June!
- Got some snow- Just a little! XD
- February break- It was nice and relaxing! 🙂
- Found out that AG Boston was closing- 😦
- Superbowl- Go Patriots! 😀
Next month, I’m going to try and write down stuff that happened so I can easily write everything down.
So. My blogiversary is in March, so I want to do something special, but I don’t have any ideas… if you have any, please let me know in the comments!
Also, I want to start a weekly series posts, but I still don’t have any ideas. Be on the lookout or those, though!
Alright, I think that’s it! Overall, February was a great month for me and I hope March will be the same! Look out for an aesthetic post and a March favorites post coming within the first week or two of March!