Hi guys! I recently found a huge stash of tags/award from last year! Instead of doing them all (because I find I’m skimming through those posts), I’m doing them once a week until I’ve finished them. Thank you Ally for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award!
- Thank the person who nominated you (thank you, Ally!)
- Include the reason behind the award
- Include the banner in your post
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 questions to answer
- Let the nominees know you’ve been nominated!
The Reason Behind The Award-
The Awesome Blogger Award was originally created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
Questions & Answers-
What’s your favorite season and why?
My favorite seasons are winter and summer. In winter, I like the holidays, celebrations, and cold weather. In summer, I enjoy the heat, travelling, and break from school. 😀
What sport would you compete in if you were in the Olympics?
Uh, if I had to choose one, figure skating, even though I’m not good at it, I still enjoy it.
What’s your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas, obviously! I love spending time with family, opening presents, and having lots of fun around Christmastime!
What is your most used emoji?
😀 Mostly because I can do this one on my keyboard, because I have a separate app for emojis (I have a laptop).
What book, movie, or TV show have you recently seen and would recommend?
TV Show: Alexa & Katie, Fuller House (both on Netflix), and Kids Baking Championship.
Who is your favorite Disney character?
Donald Duck! He’s obviously the best!?!?! (sorry my opinion if you like someone else then that’s fine)
If you could speak any language, what language would you pick?
Either French or Hindi.
If you could bring back any fashion trend what would it be?
Uh, I don’t know… I don’t really know much fashion trends, but I would love to bring back 50’s fashion! (okay too much?? XD)
Would you rather go on a long drive or a long flight?
Long flight, because flying has many more options than driving, and I wouldn’t want to get carsick (I don’t usually do, but if it’s a long drive then I wouldn’t want to risk it)
What is your favorite meal (breakfast, lunch, or dinner)
Lunch, maybe? I don’t really have a favorite.
Taco @ When Tacos Fly
Maria @ Middle Mary
Autumn @ Autumn’s Angle
Rhi @ Marshmallow Harmonies
Ari @ Ariana’s Flying Life
If you did not get nominated and want to answer the questions, feel free to! Also, the nominees are not in a certain order, and I just randomly picked a couple bloggers, I did not want to pick super popular ones, because they probably have so many tags to do! XD
You can either answer the ones I did (below), or make up your own. 😀
- What’s your favorite season and why?
- What sport would you compete in if you were in the Olympics?
- What’s your favorite holiday and why?
- What is your most used emoji?
- What book, movie, or TV show have you recently seen and would recommend?
- Who is your favorite Disney character?
- If you could speak any language, what language would you pick?
- If you could bring back any fashion trend what would it be?
- Would you rather go on a long drive or a long flight?
- What is your favorite meal (breakfast, lunch, or dinner)
Thank you guys so much for reading! Thanks again Ally for nominating me! Oh, and another thing: I’m hoping to post almost every day of January. After tomorrow is the challenge, so I’ll probably post then, so I already have 22 days down! Wow! Bye, and see you tomorrow!
~ Ara (sign-off coming soon)