Hey there! Recently, I got nominated to do the Liebster Award. Thank you Autumn for nominating me! And, before we start, please check out her blog!
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- Which 3 countries do you want to visit & why?
I would say India, Switzerland, and Australia! I also like several other countries, but if I were to take a trip somewhere I’d probably pick one of these places.
2. What is your favorite movie & why?
My favorite movie would either be Moana or Descendants (1 & 2). I love all of the songs in Moana, and the movie is just plain awesome. 😀 I just really like the Descendants movies too.
3. If you could invent a flavor of ice-cream what would it be?
Hmm… maybe a chocolate ice cream with raspberries and caramel swirled inside. Or an orange pineapple mango ice cream. XD
- 4. What is your favourite dream that you’ve had?
I don’t really remember many dreams I’ve had (which is weird because I do remember them…) but I remember one I had that took place in Disney World.
5. Do you have a favourite quote?
Not a specific quote, but I like this one, “When it rains, look for rainbows. When it’s dark, look for stars” and quotes like “Just be you”.
6. What do you think are the best & worst things about our generation?
I would say a good thing about our generation is the acceptance now compared to the 1900s. Now people are getting accepted as who they are, and I like that.
One of the worst things about our generation is the huge use of technology. People should be spending more time playing games and being outside.
7. What is your favourite colour & why?
Blue is my favorite color, I just enjoy the color, I really do not know why. Orange and purple and close seconds. 😀
8. A memory that makes you smile every time?
The family trips, and several funny moments with my best friend (a lot of them are our private jokes that nobody would understand).
9. What is your earliest memory?
My earliest memory is of the day my youngest sister was being born (s at our grandmother’s house, about to leave for the hospital), and me, my mom, and youngest sister on the couch, and she was getting fed while kicking me. XD She was only a couple of months old at the time, so I don’t blame her.
10. The best thing that’s happened to you?
Wow, this is hard! If you don’t go super deep, then enjoyed Disney World, all of my other little trips, and other fun times with my sisters.
But if you go deeper then it would probably have been meeting my best friend. Even 4 1/2 (ish) years later, we’re still BFFs. 😀
11. Describe your dream Christmas?
My dream Christmas? Now, it would be kind of what I always do, but maybe getting something special or having something really special happen, or donuts!! XD
In the future, it would be spending Christmas with my kids (if I have any) and watching them have fun opening the presents.
11 Facts About Me-
- I love sushi and cranberry sauce.
- I have glasses
- I live up north
- I have 2 sisters
- I like dolls
- I like legos
- I enjoy travelling
- I hope to start I sentence that does not start with I
- I can’t wait for Christmas
- My favorite animals are moneys, with dogs and elephants at a close second.
- I’m so happy that I started a sentence that didn’t start with I!!
I think that’s it for nominees! I linked everyone to their latest post so you can check it out and they will get notified! Also, if anyone else wanted to do this tag, go ahead, even if it is weird to just go ahead and do it, but… do it!! XD
The Questions (for you)-
- If you could take a trip anywhere, where would you go?
- What TV shows do you like watching?
- Do you have a favorite holiday?
- Is it Pee-can or Peh-cahn, or do you say it differently?
- Do you want kids when you are older?
- Where do you want to live in the future?
- What is your favorite pastime?
- Are you an avid reader?
- What are 5 random words you think of when looking at the ceiling?
- What makes the best house color?
- Pickles or olives?
- OPTIONAL: *KOTLC fans only* Sokeefe or Fitzphie?
Alright, now we are done! did you like the questions/answers? Do you think I should re-design my blog (same colors)? Is pineapple pizza the best type of pizza out there?*
- The correct answer is yes. Just kidding… ish.