Happy December everyone! I’m just stoopping by to share a little poem I wrote with you. I haven’t finished it yet, but let me know what you think! Also, stay tuned for a couple updates at the end of the post. Let’s get started!
I wish for the world to be at peace
I wish for no more poverty
I wish for everybody to have a home
And a loving family
I, I, I wish
What is wrong
With a little peace
Oh boy do I wish,
There was equality in our world
There’s no way to stay believin’
Without a bit of hate
I wish for no more hate
I wish we wouldn’t have to worry
For another day
About all the wars, fights, tragesties
That’s all I’ve written! Do you like it? It’s about a wish for peace and equality. 🙂
Now for announcements!
- I’ve decided not to create a doll blog; but I’m going to be posting a little bit of AG on here, like photostories and some news every once in a while.
- I’m hoping to start posting again! About one post per week if all goes planned!!
- I had a great Thanksgiving, we celebrated with a lot of family which was awesome! Plus I got loads of cranberry sauce and dessert! (If you didn’t know, I love cranberry sauce!
- I had a great Halloween too, my ffriend and sisters and I went out trick-or-treating for farther then we had before! I really want to go trick-or-treating next year, but I’ll be 13 going on 14 (Sound of Music reference!) so I don’t know…
- I’m planning a collab with Maggie, but I keep on procastinating, so hopefully we’ll see it up soon! (Sorry, Maggie, for not replying!)
- I’d like to hear what yuou’ve been doing lately, please let me know in the comments!
So, I hope you enjoyed the poem and updates, and I’ll see you soon!
(soon to have a sign-off)