Hope everybody had an awesome 2017!!!! I am here with a wrap-up type of post. Here are some blog stats for 2017:
- I started Anything in the Wonderful Life on March 19, 2017. You can find it here
- I have had 777 views (while writing this post). Wowza!
- 244 visitors! Again, that’s a lot (for me, anyways!)
- 159 likes
- 132 comments!
- I have had views from (in order from most visited to least): USA, Australia, Canada, India, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, and South Africa. That’s 11 countries!
if my counting is correct XD
- I have 27 followers (I did take a huge break)
- My top posts are my home and about pages.
- Megan redesigned my blog, and then I decided to redesign it today for 2018!!
- I have made a lot of friends on here, and I’d like to give a shoutout to a couple (not all): Kaylyn, Hope, Lizzy, Maelyn, Gracie, and Madi.
- 34 posts were published
- November and December had the most views so far.
- Friday is the most popular day and 5:00 pm is the most popular hour
- The top commenters are me, Lizzy, Hope, and Maelyn
- Most views ever was December 27 (my bday!)
Wow! Here are some of my highlights for 2017:
- Eclipse! I drove down to South Carolina and saw the eclipse!! It was really fun!
- I bought my truly me #55, Lila. I haven’t received her yet, but I bought her in 2017!
- Started my blogs
- Christmas and my birthday! Those were lots of fun!
- Family Gatherings! A lot of my family live far away, and this year I got to see most of them!
Sneak Peak into 2018:
- I bought a 2018 planner, which I may post about sometime in January!
- I’m going on a trip in January. I can’t say where, but when I get back I may be able to!
- I’m going to be adding my doll stuff on here. This is a big change, so I’ve decided AGDays will no longer be posted on, and I will be posting doll stuff on here as well as what I already post. I don’t know when this is going to start, but hopefully in January.
- I’m adding a button page!
- WRITING. I want to do lots and lots of writing!
- I will be posting a review (if I get to it) on a book I am reading, called Amina’s Voice. Also, maybe Keeper of the Lost Cities.
How was your 2017? What are you doing for New Year’s Eve? Are you excited for 2018? Do you like what I have so far for my blog design? All I have to do is work on the pages a bit, so the overall design is complete. Let me know in the comments!